Photo

Ziggy Miner - do you ever run out of cards?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gvaughn1

gvaughn1

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:58 AM

I drew 2 ZM cards in the opening hand and I was loving it - often using them both for resources.  But by the end of the game (which I won pretty easily), I was down to 3 cards in my deck.

Has anyone run out of cards using ZM

#2 Bohemond

Bohemond

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:22 AM

Not if you play with will of the west and dwarven tomb!

#3 SiCK_Boy

SiCK_Boy

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:20 PM

Running out of cards isn't much of a problem, as long as you manage to draw enough of the right cards (if all your Gandalf and Sneak Attack get discarded, you'll obviously regret it). I'm considering not playing Will of the West anymore. In solo mode, at least, you often reach a point where you stop using miner's ability anyway, and the rest of your deck should be enough to tackle the quest.

Multiplayer is a different story, as there's always more stuff to do with extra resources (giving them to a partner via Parting Gifts) and Will of the West can also be used on another player, if needed.

#4 booored

booored

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Bohemond said:

Not if you play with will of the west and dwarven tomb!

./end of thread

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS