Character sheet update

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Memetix

Memetix

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

Some of you may be aware of my 40K character sheet (link in signature). It started out as a Rogue Trader sheet and has expanded over the years to include Dark Heresy and Deathwatch. It is hosted on Dark Reign and has over 20K downloads in its various incarnations.

I have been working on incorporating the material in First Founding but I'm not sure if I have interpreted the rules correctly as I don't actually play Deathwatch (just Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader).

Would anyone be able to help by beta testing the updated sheet before I make an official release?

If so, PM or email me and I will send you a link to the beta release version.

Thanks.

#2 Watch-Captain Albus

Watch-Captain Albus

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:35 PM

I'll help testing. I have several NPCs that I have to roll-out. 

I'll try to give you feedback by next week.

#3 Watch-Captain Albus

Watch-Captain Albus

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:04 PM

Well, I've been testing this a bit. It works like a charm for Dark Heresy.

But for Deathwatch it has issues:

• I cannot select any of the successor chapters from Rites of Battle at character creation. Which is upsetting because our kill-team has a Knight of Blood in there.
  • The custom chapter creation is a bit messy. Because I cannot see what the values stand for, it is very difficult to create the chapter you want to create. Trying to create the Raptors, Red Talon or Knights of Gryphonne chapter was a very hard job.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS