WANTED: Winter / Summer Cards - Serious Buyer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marklive

marklive

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

I'm willing to spend a little extra than waiting on the reprints for now.  I'm looking for these:

3x Ice Fisherman

3x White Raven

3x Carrion Bird

1x Kings of Winter (agenda)

3x Black Raven

1x A Song of Summer (chapter pack)

1x The Winds of Winter (chapter pack)

I would prefer to just buy the two chapter packs, but if you have the cards only, I would like to take them off of your hands.  I'm looking to build my new tournament deck, and according to rules, I need official cards.

If you have the cards, I do require proof of them before I submit payment.  Seller must have a paypal, unless you live in my area (austin, tx or portland, or). I travel between the two for work.

Please contact me if you have any of these for sale, with a reasonable price: marklivetv@gmail.com

Like I said, I'm willing to take them off your hands and give you a fair value for them (dont be greedy), if not, i dont mind waiting for the reprints (as long as it takes). Thanks

#2 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

$100/card ok ?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS