• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

'Cause I got me a bunch'a questions that need answering!!! 

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#2 Tunnelhckrat

Tunnelhckrat

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

I looked through a store copy, Im mainly interested in the NPCs and enemy profiles. Thats all I really had time for.

#3 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 6,160 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

I also looked through a store copy, but I wasn't impressed enough after paging through it to buy it.

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#4 ddunkelmeister

ddunkelmeister

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

I bought and read through it last night.

I've started a review thread in the Gamemaster sub forum so I can freely discuss the content w/o worrying about spoiling it for players.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=214&efcid=3&efidt=655880

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS