Scenario Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

Have now been going through the scenario's and have found yet another problem :(

Page 73 Front Lines.  The table is 48" wide and the Setting up tells us not to place terrain within 18" of any long table edge which leaves an 18" empty corridor down the middle - it doesn't, it leaves 12" corridor.  The map would also indicate that the corridor would be 18" and the set up 15" in due to the centre corridor showing wider than the set up area's.  So, what is correct? No terrain within 15" or 18"?

Did anybody proof read this book?

#2 caecitas

caecitas

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:12 AM

MATHS!

hmm, let me take a look for your major.

i guess FFG use a 4 and a half foot wide table?

Sugest having the distance between models at 18 inch deployment be 12, thats no different from a close engagement.

#3 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

Now that more people are playing, thought I'd bump this with another scenario question  Secret Mission, page 75.  For objective 2 Intel Gathering, at what point do you score points for enemy within 18" of one of your radio's?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS