Online AGoT (web based)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 widowmaker93

widowmaker93

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:52 AM

Hey guys! I just wanted to let all my fellow Mac users(or non-OCTGN users) know that I have been made aware of a site that has a web based version of Thrones free to play. It's a little clunky to get a deck built and can take some time, but when you're on a Mac you do what you gotta do!

Here's the link…www.tradecardsonline.com

Sign up, then the tricky part is you have to search for cards to add to your "cards I have" including number of copies. Then you can go to the decks section and build a deck using the cards you added. Once published, find your deck in the decks section and click "play online."

I look forward to living up to my screen name against you guys in the very near future! ;)

#2 widowmaker93

widowmaker93

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

UPDATE**

played my first game on the site last night. I will call it OCTGN Lite. :) It has a lot of similarities, but some functionality that Octgn has would be welcome. 

I want to make a correction to my top post, you don't actually have to add the cards to your "haves." just make a deck and you're good to go.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS