Hello all. I am interested in combining my Treasure and Relic cards into a single stack to be drawn from during gameplay. However, in order to do this seamlessly, I would need to find some solid-backed card sleeves to prevent my players from knowing which type of card they are drawing. Has anyone found such a thing available for purchase anywhere?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:22 PM
- Design a new card back with a graphics program or use Jon's Talisman Plugin for Strange Eons.
- PDF a layout of the needed number of backs.
- Print quality backs at a local copy/print shop on photopaper (not photo "stock)
- Cut and crop to standard card size.
- Insert new backs into standard sleeves behind your cards.
- Presto… a new deck with standard cards and standard sleeves.
- And you still have sleeves you can use with any other cards/deck should you change your mind later.