Personal/ Tertiary objectives

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zso Sahaal

Zso Sahaal

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

so I started running my first session. its a small game. We have a Champion, a Sorcerer, and i use a chosen to help advance story and even the odds. were calling a compact and i tell them. "Ok, now is the time where you guys choose your personal objective. something you want to accomplish aside from the the primary and secondary objectives but pertaining too them." the champion, said he wants to kill the aspiring champion of Nurgle in single combat. the guy playing the sorcerer doesnt know a whole lot about the fluff. "I dunno what would I choose to better a genetically engineered sith lord".  I've tried explaining to him. hey it could be killing the champion of nurgle to prove your god is superior. Sacrificing the plague gods followers in groups of nine so there deaths please tzeentch. perhaps you wish to defile any shrines to nurgle you find. but nothing sort of occurred to him. we had to pause due to wife interference on their parts so he has time to think on it. any ideas on how to explain how he should think about how to make tertiary objectives?

#2 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:07 AM

Maybe you should move the game along and allow him to come up with an idea for a personal objective a bit further into the game?

#3 Zso Sahaal

Zso Sahaal

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

that may be what i go with, maybe to kind of go against grain reveal my other players tertiary goal and have him explain why he chose that. maybe make one for my character (A Night Lord so something involving terror tactics) as examples.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS