Photo

!!!!LINKS!!!! Let's make it together folks !

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Moklo

Moklo

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:55 AM

Here I want to put the links of the other forums, websites and such things that would be very helpful for everyone playing Anima:Beyond fantasy.

If you have other ones to add, feel free to add them ^^ I am a member of the french community, so, to start, the french official Edge Entertainment forum, and the old one, when Edge was Ubik. Also, the facebook page of the french Anima community.

Between french and english community, there are the website created by Ysalaine, great member of the french forum, which plan to gather all the sheets, helps, pdfs, compendium, FAQs released on the internet, for french, but also english and spanish people. Feel free to download these contents, and add yours if you want to: ProjectAnima JDR(RPG).

I almost forget the artist who makes us dream so much, Wen Yu Li (also called Wen-M)!!! Here is his gallery, where you can find almost all the Anima related features, and even more !!!

And now, of course, the english(maybe worldwide ?) Edge Entertainment's section related to Anima: Beyond Fantasy. There are great members of all communities gathered, and ready to answer any of your questions(don't forget to read the books well, then make a little research on the forums before asking, many many many questions have already been answered !!!), as well as AnimaStudio(AS) for the more precise questions, and Wen-M... when he has time

#2 Malckuss

Malckuss

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:57 AM

*Waves at Moklo*

I notice the FFG forums, and site in general, now looks like the Edge Ent. Site; I smell something interesting cooking. I hope this will lead to more Anima books!

#3 Ysalaine

Ysalaine

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:17 AM

Moklo said:

Between french and english community, there are the website created by Ysalaine, great member of the french forum, which plan to gather all the sheets, helps, pdfs, compendium, FAQs released on the internet, for french, but also english and spanish people. Feel free to download these contents, and add yours if you want to: ProjectAnima JDR(RPG).

Thanks Moklo, so I don't have to do my promotion here

#4 Honigkuchenwolf

Honigkuchenwolf

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:38 PM

XD

some old known faces are here around ;) nice to see you again Ysalaine and Moklo

#5 Ysalaine

Ysalaine

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

Aye, bu-but... it's a Ginger-bread-wolf !

#6 Honigkuchenwolf

Honigkuchenwolf

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

yeah it's me ;) You can call me Gingerbreadwolf  nothing against it, but in the other english forum, a few gamers in the Anima: tactics Topics wan't my old name back...

#7 Malckuss

Malckuss

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:22 AM

Honigkuchenwolf, what am I, Chopped Liver? You say hi to Ysalaine and Moklo, but forget all about your biggest fan?! My feelings are officially hurt.

#8 ArmySyko

ArmySyko

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for the links already posted and those pioneers who forged through the French and Spanish copies of the game already.  It's too bad that my French is horrible after nearly 20 years of inactivity. I would have loved to be looking through this book and studying portions of it long before now.  Thanks for the great links already posted and I look forward to speaking with you all.  I might et myself going on picking apart the religion part of the book and see what can be done to expand it.  It really looks sweet all-around.

Cheers,

A-S

#9 Honigkuchenwolf

Honigkuchenwolf

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:35 PM

@Malckuss

I'm shocked!!!! Sorry dude. I don't forget you, but but... can you forgive me??? PLEASE!!!!!

#10 Malckuss

Malckuss

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:53 AM

I guess I can forgive you this once, Honigkuchenwolf. Just once. Next time, the thumb screws!

#11 Bashwilly

Bashwilly

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:05 PM

Ysalaine said:

Thanks Moklo, so I don't have to do my promotion here

No, you don't have to Your reputation is already international

#12 Ysalaine

Ysalaine

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:34 AM

Here it is... Projet Anima JDR is now in english too !!!

Just set the langage with the little "languages" box on the left.

You only need to register to upload your own documents, easy, fast, free (max 2 Mo sorry)

Please give me your download links by e mail ( ysalaine AT gmail DOT com) if your files are bigger than 2 Mo, I will add them on the website.

#13 ryuuchiba

ryuuchiba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

Hey that's really cool. Thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS