• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bifidus

Bifidus

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know the date for result for the Dust Tactics Conversion Contest ?

Thanks

#2 Keerplunk

Keerplunk

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

I would like to know this to, also I wonder if they will be showing pics of the entries to the contest.

#3 IjonTichy

IjonTichy

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:18 AM

As the Painting Contest was held last Year, it took them only six days to announce the winners.

FFG only posted the pictures of the winning entries, and as a special mention two pics of Stéphane Nguyens great conversion. But the other entries were popping up in the Forum soon after that.

I guess this time it will take a bit longer, since the community has grown a lot since the last contest, so there's going to be a lot of pictures to look at ; )

Cheers!

#4 Tahir

Tahir

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

on facebook Paolo Parente said at 05/16: "About the contest….
I am very happy to announce that we have many, many entries.. most of them are really cool or double/cool… I will take my time to look over them during the weekend. Thank-you guys, l see that many amongst you have entered ur models..:)"

the weekend is over

#5 solosub

solosub

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

Hi 

More news ?

#6 Keerplunk

Keerplunk

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Paolo Posted on Facebook again sayin SOON.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS