King of Prussia, PA - Comics and More

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KopGaming

KopGaming

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

We're hosting bi-weekly Dust Tactics free play at Comics and More in the King of Prussia Mall!  Every other Saturday from 11:00AM - 3:00PM we'll be playing one-off battles and running assorted campaigns.  With enough players attending we will begin hosting tournaments, and eventually begin running using a unique system of challenges and attacks/defense similar to Risk to reward regular attendance.  Feel free to reply within this thread with any questions or comments, or use the contact information found in our signature!

The details are below, and will be updated regularly as necessary:

WHAT:  Dust Tactics Free Play

WHERE:  Comics and More, King of Prussia Mall 

WHEN:  June 2nd, June 16th, and June 30th, 11:00AM - 3:00PM

#2 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

We have a great time every session so come on down people!

#3 jmp120

jmp120

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

I was looking all over the Philly area for somewhere to play Dust Tactics. I stopped by one Saturday and got to play my first game. I plan on coming back regularly. There seemed to be plenty of room for a multiple games.

#4 DoctorGloom

DoctorGloom

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

We're updated with June's events.  Swing on by and let's get some Zverograd going!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS