Sword that was Broken x2?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 talbot

talbot

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:45 PM

Is there only supposed to be 2 copies of Sword that Was Broken in The Watcher in the Water? I'm sure hoping I didn't drop one between the couch cushions or something

#2 cordeirooo

cordeirooo

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hey, sorry I can't help you because I don't have that AP.

Just out of curiosity… what it does? :D

Zwerg - a brilliant BGG user - recently created a LEGO model of Henneth Annun (hidden Outpost) and uploaded it to LEGO CUUSOO. Simply click on the link below the picture, register with CUUSOO (it's free of charge, and LEGO does not send spam). Then click on the green SUPPORT button.

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/45646

Zwerg is the guy who made those nice reports with LEGO pieces.

#3 Chris51261

Chris51261

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

There's always 3 copies of every card in Adventure Packs, so either you're missing one or it didn't get shipped. If the latter is the case, contact FFG and they'll send a replacement card. 

#4 talbot

talbot

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

Chris51261 said:

There's always 3 copies of every card in Adventure Packs, so either you're missing one or it didn't get shipped. If the latter is the case, contact FFG and they'll send a replacement card. 

Thats what I thought - so I went through the pack a 3rd time and, yup, I'm a dummy. I stuck in in a sleeve with another cards.

Cord - Description of Sword That Was Broken is at this link.

#5 Chris51261

Chris51261

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

Ahh, well that's good! FFG is pretty reliable when it comes to shipping replacement parts, but they tend to take some time to get your order processed. Glad you found it!

#6 cordeirooo

cordeirooo

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

Uhh! Another card with "Aragorn" in it's text box.

Also, thank you for the link. :D 

Zwerg - a brilliant BGG user - recently created a LEGO model of Henneth Annun (hidden Outpost) and uploaded it to LEGO CUUSOO. Simply click on the link below the picture, register with CUUSOO (it's free of charge, and LEGO does not send spam). Then click on the green SUPPORT button.

http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/45646

Zwerg is the guy who made those nice reports with LEGO pieces.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS