Runebound at RoT 2012?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cyber_Urza

Cyber_Urza

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

Why is there no mention of Runebound @ Realms? 

#2 IronRavenstorm

IronRavenstorm

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

I am pretty sure that they are going to have Runebound at the event.  From the website and the e-mail I got from them they both show that the game will be there to be played along with the rest of the Terrinoth games.

#3 Cyber_Urza

Cyber_Urza

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:30 PM

With the new announcement of events, Runebound is not mentioned at all. It would be a shame not to have this game running as it is a core part of the Terrinoth universe.

#4 SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

The pre-event survey I received today asked what I was interested in learning to play or playing against experienced players… Runebound was indeed on there.

I have played it a few too many times myself so I have no interest in playing that on the weekend - especially with second edition Descent! :)

BUT - if you are looking to play Runebound… rest assured the option to play should be there…

#5 IronRavenstorm

IronRavenstorm

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:59 AM

See nothing to worry about.  Now we just have to play the waiting game until the end of the month.  I would just like to play with some of the game designers to see how aggressive they can be.  I love a challenge, and hate when people pull their punches. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS