Dreadfleet pics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Charbs

Charbs

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

I posted a pic of the Dreadfleet standees assembled in the POD section if you want to see.

#2 nephtys

nephtys

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

Charbs said:

I posted a pic of the Dreadfleet standees assembled in the POD section if you want to see.

sry for asking so stupidly, but where did you post it?….

#3 Charbs

Charbs

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:56 AM

Hey Nephtys, on the top of the WFRP forums there is the Print On Demand Expansion section. Page 2 of Dreadfleet Captains Expansion thread.

#4 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:22 AM

I don't see a link in this thread:  www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

#5 Gitzman

Gitzman

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

I found it but the image link is broken.  Please repost the image here if you can =)

Gitzman

#6 Charbs

Charbs

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

#7 Matchstickman

Matchstickman

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

Whatever you're linking to, we can't see it…

#8 doc_cthulhu

doc_cthulhu

• Members
  • 734 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

It seems like you are trying to hotlink content from a website that does not support hotlinking. You need either to re-host it either on your own domain or by using a free image hosting service (like Imgur > http://imgur.com ). 

Please do not ever use hotlinking as it decreases the performance of the original site. Thaaaaanks.

The Daily Empire - An inspirational & resource site for all games of Warhammer

The Guild Blog - A blog about RPGs, games (and apparently comics) by my gaming group

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS