Some questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ZombiEd

ZombiEd

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

For some reason the search isn't working so please forgive me if these questions have already been answered.

Can you only clear minefields by shooting at them with weapons with the Artillery ability or can you use other weapons?  Just want to verify only artillery can clear minefields

Reserves - when can they come in? It looks like they can come in anytime you want and don't need a roll.

Charge ability - If I have a unit with Charge makes it's March Move, does the opponent get to react to the move before or after the free attack granted with Charge?  I'm assuming that if the free attack is with CC weapons, any attack reactions granted after the free CC attack must be with CC weapons.

Does, a Hero with Charge (Markus) grant Charge to the Gorillas unit he joins since it is a Shared ability?

Does a shared ability of a hero leading a platoon transfer to the entire platoon or to just a unit he joins?  Could be nasty if every Gorilla unit in a platoon of Gorillas gets Charge.

Does a unit with a shared ability, such as Fast, grant it to any hero without the ability that joins the unit?  Example Zombies joined by Grenadier X.  Grenadier X does not have fast.  Or does the unit of Zombies loose fast as long as Grenadier X is in the unit?

#2 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

ZombiEd said:

For some reason the search isn't working so please forgive me if these questions have already been answered.

Can you only clear minefields by shooting at them with weapons with the Artillery ability or can you use other weapons?  Just want to verify only artillery can clear minefields

Reserves - when can they come in? It looks like they can come in anytime you want and don't need a roll.

Charge ability - If I have a unit with Charge makes it's March Move, does the opponent get to react to the move before or after the free attack granted with Charge?  I'm assuming that if the free attack is with CC weapons, any attack reactions granted after the free CC attack must be with CC weapons.

Does, a Hero with Charge (Markus) grant Charge to the Gorillas unit he joins since it is a Shared ability?

Does a shared ability of a hero leading a platoon transfer to the entire platoon or to just a unit he joins?  Could be nasty if every Gorilla unit in a platoon of Gorillas gets Charge.

Does a unit with a shared ability, such as Fast, grant it to any hero without the ability that joins the unit?  Example Zombies joined by Grenadier X.  Grenadier X does not have fast.  Or does the unit of Zombies loose fast as long as Grenadier X is in the unit?

1. Just Artillery.

2.  Unit Phase, as they need to do a march move to come in.  But any time during that player's turn during the unit phase.

3.  Since reactions can be done at the end of movement, I don't see any reason why it couldn't be reacted to in this case.

4.  Yes, the whole unit gets charge.

5.  Just the unit, not the whole platoon.

6.  I believe Fast is shared, so I believe the hero gets it as well.  I don't 100% remember though - but if the book says it's shared, then it is.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS