14 replies to this topic

#1 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

Here. I guess the game definitely is not dead ::laughter::

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#2 Athenor

Athenor

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Looks this way! I actually need to track down the previous PoD as well.

Does this one require Forbidden Alchemy? I didn't see it marked, but I'm really, REALLY hoping PoDs are released that use the new tiles. 

#3 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hello, Julia. My Til Death Do Us Part is just arrived. To play it, I'll need to wait some time for my MoM group to gather. I guess you'll be getting your hands on this new(House of Fears) POD before me. Can I ask you to tell me how it was when you do? Please. 

I wonder, when they'll start producing Forbidden Alchemy again. Whats taking them so long? I'd rather have this "horribly broken" expansion than wait so long for some insignificant text fixes.

#4 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

MyNeighbourTrololo said:

Hello, Julia. My Til Death Do Us Part is just arrived. To play it, I'll need to wait some time for my MoM group to gather. I guess you'll be getting your hands on this new(House of Fears) POD before me. Can I ask you to tell me how it was when you do? Please.

Sure, no probs, but I must tell you honestly that I don't plan to buy any more games before autumn arrives. Too many expenses in the meantime (my wedding is getting sinisterly closer ::laughter::) and enough games for a while. Next purchase will be the Baratheon expansion for Battles of Westeros, but it's a *very* long way :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#5 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

• Members
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

Congratulations with the wedding! 

#6 GrimJester

GrimJester

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

Julia said:

Sure, no probs, but I must tell you honestly that I don't plan to buy any more games before autumn arrives. Too many expenses in the meantime (my wedding is getting sinisterly closer ::laughter::) and enough games for a while. Next purchase will be the Baratheon expansion for Battles of Westeros, but it's a *very* long way :-)

Will the wedding being Lovecraft themed?  (Please lie to me if it isn't.)

#7 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

MyNeighbourTrololo said:

Congratulations with the wedding! 

THX!

#8 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

GrimJester said:

Will the wedding being Lovecraft themed?  (Please lie to me if it isn't.)

::laughter:: I guess it won't be Lovecraft themed. But if you want to see a Lovecraft themed wedding, you can search the Arkham forum for Tibs' wedding (the thread was named "The King in Yellow was a special guest at my wedding", IIRC) and see some special Mythos cards ::laughter::

#9 amikezor

amikezor

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

Julia said:

My wedding is getting sinisterly closer ::laughter::

Wow, congratulations !

I just ordered the PoD. Let see how this one goes. :-)

Mansions of Madness, Esoteric Order of Dagon

Play Arkham Horror with a Keeper

Variants for Arkham Horror

#10 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:01 AM

amikezor said:

Wow, congratulations !

I just ordered the PoD. Let see how this one goes. :-)

Thx :-) ::julia happy::

#11 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Julia said:

MyNeighbourTrololo said:

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

I had a chance to play this game very recently, and I enjoyed it (I also loved 'Til Death, when I played it at Arkham Nights last year). Very interesting play to the game, and I'll have to order a few copies for the store. The theme felt very well done.

#12 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

Indeed! I am very happy with the new PoD release. Looks like Mansions is waking from its all too long slumber.

Congratulations, Julia!

#13 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

Thank you all :-)

And… can't wait to play this. Tracy should be a guarantee the Scenario is good, plus the setting looks awesome :-)

#14 Doc Belmont

Doc Belmont

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

Tromdial said:

Indeed! I am very happy with the new PoD release. Looks like Mansions is waking from its all too long slumber.

Congratulations, Julia!

Oh, give it two or three months, and someone will wail that "the game is dead" … again.

And congratulations, Julia.

#15 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Doc Belmont said:

Oh, give it two or three months, and someone will wail that "the game is dead" … again.

And congratulations, Julia.

Thank you!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS