There are some cards that I feel are underused. Feel free to add any of your own, but I will share some of mine.
1. Fury of plots: I'm not saying that this should be used often, but if you don't have a ristricted card, these plots are good with 5 gold and 7 initiative. Their added affects are situational, but they can come in handy.
2. Widow's Watch: I find that this is very good against other stark kill decks since you get free dupes. However, it doesn't see much tournament play. I don't know why. Maybe people don't like including two cards of the same character.
3. Salladhor Saan (Kings of the Storm): Maybe the best location control in the game. He isn't limited to non-limited locations, and he is repeatable. He does have the flaws of being a character, having the ally trait, and costing 4 gold, but I think that it is worth it.
4. Euron Crow's Eye (Kings of the Sea): The euron from The Grand Melee is really good, but what if you don't use mill? I know TGM version has draw, but the KOTS version gives everyone you control stealth. I'm not saying that this euron is the best, but he can be good in certian decks.
5. Words Are like Arrows: I know that red vengance is better, but this is not limited to defending, and you probably have the influence from Knights of the Hollow Hill. This is a solid event in my opinion, and I don't see why it isn't played more.
Any other cards I should look out for? How do you feel about my choices?