Gladiator / Magnus Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rdskinfn7

rdskinfn7

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

I apologize for littering the board with questions, but I have another one that I could not find an answer to in the forums. 

The training / indoctrination applies only to the followers of the Gladiator / Magnus and does not carry over to the Sorceress or Vampiress should they steal said follower, correct?

This would seem to be the case given both cards say "to fight with you" but I just wanted to double check.

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

rdskinfn7 said:

I apologize for littering the board with questions, but I have another one that I could not find an answer to in the forums. 

The training / indoctrination applies only to the followers of the Gladiator / Magnus and does not carry over to the Sorceress or Vampiress should they steal said follower, correct?

This would seem to be the case given both cards say "to fight with you" but I just wanted to double check.

Yes you are correct. They only aid the Gladiator or Magus, as it is one of their special abilities only!

Ell.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS