Photo

Poker chip color chart for dust Warfare Tokens!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 adlerhobby

adlerhobby

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:02 AM

You can access this file at the URL:
http://groups.yahoo....lor chart for%2
0dust%20Warfare%20Tokens.doc

Print out and hang on table, we use a Plastic sign holder like you find at a restaurant table bought at stables, by end of first game this will be second nature and a bit easier to read from across the table. this may or may not be your thing we like it better than the tokens as we find them hard to read once we get going …..your mileage may vary…LOL

Poker chip color chart for dust Warfare Tokens!

Suppression Markers = YELLOW
Immobilized Markers (Vehicles)

Reaction Markers = BLACK

Soldier Damage Markers = RED
Vehicle Damage Markers

Out of Ammo Markers = PURPLE
Weapon Destroyed Marker (Vehicles)

Blind Markers = BLUE

Dug In Markers = FOW tokens or WHITE

Camouflage Markers = GREEN

Minefield Markers = ORANGE

#2 mariettabrit

mariettabrit

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Neat idea.. wish I thought about this before ordering custom ones from Litko

#3 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

I bought a package of bingo chips ($3 for 200)
Then I printed out the tokens from the FFG on label paper (shrunk to 70% size to fit on bingo tokens.)
Then just cut them out and affixed them to the tokens.
Presto - all the tokens and they were not very expensive at all (probably cost me $10 altogether for label paper, ink, and bingo chips.)

#4 Tequila Sousa

Tequila Sousa

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

nice idea. mea nd my friends have been using a token to represent reaction tokens while using dice to count supression. as for marking vehicle damage as per the chart we've been tracking it by hand normally. its not a bad idea for some things for tokens but i always feel supression and damage tokens are easiest to count on dice

#5 mariettabrit

mariettabrit

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:18 AM

I saw a video on you tube where they popped out the tokens from the bottom of the bases of the models and used those… not a bad idea but too late for me lol.

#6 Dcal12

Dcal12

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

The small chips work best for me too.  Only I don't use a chart, I just write on them with a laundry marker R for Reaction, S for Suppression etc.  I do keep the colors separate though.  Walker damage is with one of those real small red dice.  Walker on fire is with small magnets with that stuff you can find to represent smoke and fire in other games (maybe like FOW).  Looks pretty cool.

#7 Azrell

Azrell

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

javascript:void(0);/*1336279089512*/ 

The really weird thing is ive been using the GW token set and it works better for DW than it does for 40k…  0o

#8 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

Before the FFG pdf came out, I ordered these from advanced deployment and got them yesterday.  Fire = suppression, cog = reaction, red wound markers in 1's, 2's, and 3's and some mine and objective markers

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS