• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sarvus von Blod

Sarvus von Blod

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hey guys,

So I have an Astropath Transcendant. Currently my character has both the Telepathy and Biomancy Disciplines. I've been wanting to get the Telekenisis Discipline, but our vessel, the Draconis ab Hebenin seems to be cursed, because we suffer an incursion about 25% of our trips. Theosophamy seems to be amazing against warp creatures. Do you guys think Theosophamy is worth taking? 

P.S. Would also fit the character as my character is also a member of the Ecclesiarchy (Yay for being born on a Cardinal World and taking Child of the Creed)

#2 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

It's a bit of a mixed bag if you're not primarily fighting daemons, though Sanctuary and Warp Weapon are fun forever.

#3 Sarvus von Blod

Sarvus von Blod

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

Right. TBH I completely disregarded Theosophamy at first. But then we kept having swarms of Ebongheists and Blade Things infiltrate our vessel, so I started reading to see what I could do to combat this. Other then Aquasitioning a group of Missionaries to bless/cleanse the hull and breach point, this seemed like the best thing

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS