Hurricane Bolters

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pyrus

Pyrus

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

Quick question. I do not have my books with me presently, so I was wondering if any of them have any sort of stats for a Hurricane bolter. If so, could anyone point me to a reference? (Just the name of the book is fine, though more precise information is also appreciated.) 

If not, what would be the best way to stat them up? Does anyone recall if they are an evolution of twin-linked, or an evolution of storm?

#2 Kshatriya

Kshatriya

• Members
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

Post-errata, storm bolters are much better than heavy bolters so…take that Quality with a big grain of salt. 

I'd say they're an evolution of Twin-Linked since that's pretty much how try work in the tabletop: three linked-fire twin-linked heavy bolters. 

#3 Librarian

Librarian

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

hurricane bolters are in Rites of Battle Under the land raider crusader varient page 172/173. The rules are pre errata but I think the ROF is fine just change the damage to the revised bolter damage 1d10+9 pen 4 and you should be good.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS