Ran first game last night

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Razieloveless1

Razieloveless1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

I bought the game for myself as an early birthday present and decided to have some friends over to play. Every one loved it and 8 other people messaged me that they would like to play sometime. The whole game took us 4 hours with 6 people but everyone  had such a good time we are making it a twice a month thing. I'm enjoying my purchase so much I've already ordered the Curse of the Dark Pharaoh expansion. I can not wait to play again.

#2 jgt7771

jgt7771

Saving the world from cosmic evil since 2006

• Members
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Which Investigator did you play? Did you like him/her? Which Ancient One? Did you win, or how badly did you lose? Do you hate any monsters or Mythos cards yet?

Welcome to the Carnival, Razieloveless!!!

What was that noise?

#3 Razieloveless1

Razieloveless1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

I will just copy over what I posted on facebook after the game 

"Today at 1 A.M. the crawling chaos tore itself from the bowels of the earth and set forth on a path the madden the world. It was a long and terrible battle but in the end when cast him back to the pits of the earth. He however did not fall alone. Monterrey Jack( Cat Sigmon) and Harvey Walters (Jonathan Michael Mead) disappeared mid adventure and were likely killed by monsters. All we found was there Items which we looted. In the final battle Gloria Goldberg (Alison Klosek) and Darrell Simmons(myself) were devoured by the God with a thousand forms. Only Ashecan Pete( Tanner Jackson the studious drifter and Joe Diamond ( Mike Kadilac) the private eye were able remained, saving the world from unspeakable horror of the maddening whispers of Nyarlathotep."

I really enjoyed my playing Darrell Simmons but I'd like to try out some of the other characters another time.

Is this the Dark Carnival of the Immaculate?

#4 arkhamresident

arkhamresident

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

Razieloveless1 said:

Is this the Dark Carnival of the Immaculate?

Um… yes?  

The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Mark Twain

#5 Razieloveless1

Razieloveless1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

Sorry I Am Ghost reference. Can't help but think of it when I see the words Dark Carnival  

#6 Razieloveless1

Razieloveless1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

Oh and the second game is tomorrow night. I guess I will post the results  the next day

#7 arkhamresident

arkhamresident

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Razieloveless1 said:

Oh and the second game is tomorrow night. I guess I will post the results  the next day

Yes, please tell us all the gory details.  

The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Mark Twain

#8 Razieloveless1

Razieloveless1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:00 AM

Delayed on posting the Short story form results from my second Arkham Horror night 

Through fierce determination 5 accursed gates were sealed. Micheal Mcglen and Dexter Drake were discovered half covered in crimson snow, there throats ripped out and there entrails l being gnawed upon by the vicious Hounds of Tindalos. They were the lucky ones. As the last gate was set to be sealed, out stretched claws that smelled of fear and death. The icy wind began to torrent with an impossible ferocity as Ithaqua tore his way through the last gate. Guns and spells flew as blood stained his shaggy fur, but it was to no avail. Bob Jenkins and was wounded by large ice fragment and was attended to by Doctor Vincent Lee. As the Doctor stitched his injured comrade however, Ithaqua's claws tore them to ribbons where they stood with one fell swoop. In the end the bodies of Monteray Jack, Ashcan Pete, and Duke were never found. All that was left of the humans were their head torn straight from atop their shoulders. Their hair half matted and almost ripped from the scalp were found next to one lone half of a dog's leg. It won't be long till all traces of them will be buried beneath the endless snow. Arkham will fall and then so will the world.

#9 Razieloveless1

Razieloveless1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

Looking forward to my next game of Arkham on Friday. Hopefully we will fair better and not die to Ithiqua when he has only 8/44 health left 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS