Starting to figure this out…

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 The Gamers Den

The Gamers Den

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

After a few days of experimenting, it looks like I'm finally starting to figure out how this all works. I'm very happy that FFG has created this Wizard, as I've always wanted a way for players to find our store and the events we run. And with the Event Manager part of the retailer page, it may encourage us to pre-schedule some of our bigger game events (although to be fair, we do a large amount of random board gaming at our store). Before, it was always "Hey, we're doing a demo/open play night" announcement in a forum, and hoped prospective players could find us. Now, if we know in advance, we can post the event any people looking for it can find it.

I really think that once all the bugs are worked out, this is going to be a welcome addition to the website, and hopefully it helps out the players find more opportunities to play, and can help out us retailers by letting players know that there are stores near them that carry the games they want to play.

Thanks FFG!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS