Interesting Character/Equipment/Follower Combos in game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guns A Blazing

Guns A Blazing

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

I'm not sure if any threads like this have been posted before but in our most recent game I had a nifty little combo going and was interested to see what other folks had happened upon.

My character was the Minotaur (add your movement roll to your attack) he was on a riding horse (2 dice for movement) and had the oathsword guide taggin along (stop any point up to your movement roll).

I had a great deal of fun trampling over pretty much everything.

So lets hear your 'couple of card' combos for powering up.. or complete rort y ness.

#2 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

Minotaur+ horse does not work.

The Horse is not the movement of the minotaur himself.

It would be a overpowered ability.

However, I have doubts if a speed spell is legal, because the ability from the minotaur is actually talking about one die..

This needs some clarification..

We have also a topic for treasure combo's here

#3 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

The Minotaur cannot add the additional die roll of the Speed Spell to his Stampede bonus!

Ell.

#4 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

talismanamsilat said:

The Minotaur cannot add the additional die roll of the Speed Spell to his Stampede bonus!

Ell.

Oke thanks Elliot.

#5 frogemoth

frogemoth

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

One very strong combo is the Sprite with the Familiar, you are almost guarantee to not be stuck with a spell.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS