Flame weapons

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ares60

Ares60

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

Ok first off I wanna say yes this is my first post and I'm only doing it cause google has failed me :( second if this is addressed elsewhere I give my sincerest apologies but I'm on my phone and don't have the patience to search for it on 3g

My question is this.  The extra damage from flame weapons ignores armour if the suit is environmentally sealed but does an unsealed suit get armor reduction off the initial shot?

#2 Ares60

Ares60

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

I also apologize for the double post

#3 Thebigjul

Thebigjul

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

Hi,

When hit by a flame weapons damage are reduced by armor and endurance.

If the target is set on fire then damage aren't reduce at all, you are burning.

Environemtal sealed armor are like a can of beans in a fire, sure beans aren't on fire but they are cooking none the less. And if you wait enough time then eventually it will explosed.

#4 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

Thebigjul said:

If the target is set on fire then damage aren't reduce at all, you are burning.

Which means, no, non-environmentally sealed armour doesn't magically provide any more protection or damage mitigation to environmentally sealed armour from the effects of being on fire.

#5 Ares60

Ares60

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

Thank you both for the clarification

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS