Anyone attending the Washington State Dust Regional on May 12th

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

Anyone planning on attending and would like a TShirt, let me know your size as soon as you can.  Just name and size is fine.  They will be $15 . We will have some at the event also.  The event itself is $10 at the door, registration at 9am.  Here is the shirt back graphic

#2 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Small amendment, we will take all orders at the event, the shirts will be sent out to everyone.  Logistically, this will work better and your $15 will cover shipping as well.

#3 Stoop

Stoop

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

What are the point totals for the armies and what are the scenarios being considered?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Scenario Selection It is the responsibility of the TO to determine what scenarios and point totals will be used for an event. These should be announced before the event so that players will know what to expect, and so that the TO may answer any questions the players may have. The TO is encouraged to select a different scenario for each round of the tournament, as long as all players play the same scenario for that round. Scenarios should be kept secret until the start of the round. Not all scenarios will be used in every tournament, and it is up to the TO’s discretion what order the scenarios are played in.

#4 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Stoop said:

What are the point totals for the armies and what are the scenarios being considered?  Inquiring minds want to know!

Scenario Selection It is the responsibility of the TO to determine what scenarios and point totals will be used for an event. These should be announced before the event so that players will know what to expect, and so that the TO may answer any questions the players may have. The TO is encouraged to select a different scenario for each round of the tournament, as long as all players play the same scenario for that round. Scenarios should be kept secret until the start of the round. Not all scenarios will be used in every tournament, and it is up to the TO’s discretion what order the scenarios are played in.

Thanks, I do have a copy of the tournament rules.  250 points.  The 3 scenarios that were played at Dust Day will be played again.  There will be a 4th mission, I have yet to come up with that one yet.  I will by the end of the weekend and will post the details here.

#5 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

Here's the link to the scenarios I mentioned above…

javascript:void(0);/*1335563990939*/

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS