Photo

Discarding cards and star player cards question.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 riconos

riconos

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hello, i have a question regarding how the player cards are discarded and one about the star player cards.
So please bear with me on explaining how I understood what to do after the scoreboard phase. So after the scoreboard phase what do you do with the cards that you played during matchup ? they end up in the discard pile and you draw the rest from the team deck ?
Can anyone explain to me what to do when you draw a star player and a freebooter star player ?
I understood that when you draw a star player, you place it on the top of the team deck. If you draw a freebooter star player you shuffle it in the team deck ?

Thanks and sorry if these questions have already been asked.

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

Page 9 gives the step by step rules of what you're looking for.

Step E sees you discard the players at the current matchup into your discard pile. Then you revealing the Improvements you got, as per the order listed on page 13. If you hire a Star Player that is a Freebooter, you remove one of your guys from the roster (out of the game) for each Freebooter, then shuffle your discard pile back into your deck. After that, place any non-Freebooter Star Players you got as Improvements on top of your deck, meaning you will draw them next turn.

After they are in your deck, they act like a normal player, albeit generally better than the ones you start with.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS