old agot cards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 benso

benso

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hi all, my name is tommaso, from bologna italy.

i have recently "rediscovered" our beloved game, to find that it has moved from the ccg format to lcg (well, i knew by at least 3 years, but i really didnt cared a lot until these days).

I have a LOAD of old cards, so i was wondering if they can be used in the new format (i dont think so, but..) and if not, if there is someone interested to them.

i have full x3 sets of

- westeros

- sea of storms

- flight of dragons

- ice and fire

- a crown of suns

- valyrian

- a tourney of swords

- a reign of kings

- winter

- a song of twilight

also i have a LOAD of rares of all these sets, plus well, thousands of common and uncommons

also i have all the promo from P1 onward (all x 3) and of some even more (and a couple of windling decks aswell)

if there is anyone interested, can contact me on these forums via PM.

thanks for reading it

tommaso aka quitomjinn aka benso aka galafrone

#2 Morgra

Morgra

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:06 PM

Are you willing to sell these sets by chance?

#3 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

benso said:

I have a LOAD of old cards, so i was wondering if they can be used in the new format (i dont think so, but..) and if not, if there is someone interested to them.

You are correct - the only CCG cards that are tournament legal now are those that are IDENTICAL to an LCG card in every way (same EXACT text, no changes).

#4 Morgra

Morgra

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

Contact me at Pwnstar2020@live.com if the ccg sets are in english.  I will pay well.

Thanks for your time.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS