• 778 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

When is this out exactly?

#2 Vandegraffe

Vandegraffe

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

It'll be out when you see it in your friendly local game store. 

Seriously though, the estimated arrival was "2012Q1", which obviously isn't happening.  The status shows as on the boat, so I'm betting it'll be another 2-4 weeks before I can drop some cash on it.

Cheers,

- V.

#3 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

I hope it won't be out for some time yet because I've got no money for it. :D

#4 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

My guess is it'll be part of the Q2 "batch" (so to speak), which appears to be Koronus Bestiary, Tome of Fate and Tempest Rising.

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#5 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Gurkhal said:

I hope it won''t be out for some time yet because I''ve got no money for it. :D

Hey, the sooner it comes out, the sooner you can start looking for Used copies ;) Luckily I just paid off some credit cards, so I''ll be snapping it up as soon as I see it…

#6 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

Adeptus-B said:

Gurkhal said:

I hope it won''''t be out for some time yet because I''''ve got no money for it. :D

Hey, the sooner it comes out, the sooner you can start looking for Used copies ;) Luckily I just paid off some credit cards, so I''''ll be snapping it up as soon as I see it…

That''s true.

#7 ReaperRob

ReaperRob

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

I saw May 8th listed on one site for the release date.

#8 peterstepon

peterstepon

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

That product has been on the boat for a long time!  What happened, did they get highjacked by Somali pirates?

#9 Sarvus von Blod

Sarvus von Blod

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

I saw April 25th as a release date…so much for that

#10 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

Guess the pirates took it them then.

#11 TorogTarkdacil812

TorogTarkdacil812

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:34 AM

Damn Chaos Reavers, I hope it would be released and in stock on Book Depository as soon as possible. 

There is nothing as good as seeing rebel scum running out of a cave full of gas, right into the blasters of your battalion-–well, except sunrises, but for those you have to get up early.

#12 Vandegraffe

Vandegraffe

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Gurkhal said:

Guess the pirates took it them then.

Would have been very amusing if that had happened to "Hostile Acquisitions". 

Cheers,

- V.

#13 Sarvus von Blod

Sarvus von Blod

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

ReaperRob said:

I saw May 8th listed on one site for the release date.

Yeah, after taking a second look. Amazon has May 8th as the publish date

#14 Sarvus von Blod

Sarvus von Blod

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:39 AM

And the date has been changed again. I can except the change from April 25th to May 8th, thats only two weeks. But to change it from May 8th to July 10th??? Heck no

#15 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

Welcome to FFG. Q2 means as far into Q3 as they can push it.

#16 MKX

MKX

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

Mine arrived today, its a top little book with a fair few things I liked seeing expanded on like the Yu'vath and the eldar additions more or less completes the species. Critter creator at the back is pretty good, very happy to see that they've also included a flora creator as well that I think is important when you're detailing worlds.

edit- what the fu… I got a book before anyone else? Weird, mine usually arrive 2 months after everyone else has theirs :o

#17 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

MKX said:

Mine arrived today, its a top little book with a fair few things I liked seeing expanded on like the Yu'vath and the eldar additions more or less completes the species. Critter creator at the back is pretty good, very happy to see that they've also included a flora creator as well that I think is important when you're detailing worlds.

edit- what the fu… I got a book before anyone else? Weird, mine usually arrive 2 months after everyone else has theirs :o

So what you basically is saying is that its out in the stores, is that correct?

#18 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:03 AM

MKX said:

The flora and fauna generator is an ace little set of rules. Was quite please with them when I read 'em. Infinitely useful, and not just in RT.

I've got two questions though (well, lots more than two, but I'll stick to two):

1. Striking Scorpions - do they have Concealment/Silent Move?
2. Ork Kommandos - do they have Concealment/Silent Move?

That's all for now. 

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

#19 MKX

MKX

• Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:58 AM

You'd be a very lucky player if you see a Striking Scorpion coming, combined with already very high Agility, Unnatural x2 and +20 in the skills and Shadowing… Aspect warriors overall are extremely dangerous with the potential to relieve PC's of a fair few extra fate points they might have. Sort of wish I'd had them back when I was running Deathwatch, would have been good for killing off lots of annoying player marines.

Kommando's, not as sneaky but they've got all the skills at about +10, +20 in some with the added bonus its attached to something explosively violent.

#20 Acernis Taine

Acernis Taine

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

MKX said:

Sweet, can you give a summery of whats in the book, table of contents for examble?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS