Counters/Markers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

Can anybody tell me what counters or markers are needed for recording purposes in Dust Warfare and does the game come with any, or at least a page from the book you can photocopy.

Cheers

Dave

#2 JigBakerSugar

JigBakerSugar

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

The book has pages you can photocopy. (And if FFG is watching, a downloadable PDF of those counters to print out would be really nifty.)

There are quite a few (Reaction, Suppression, Wounds, Out of Ammo, Blind, Vehicle Fire, Reload, Immobilized, Dug-In, Minefield, Camouflaged,  Weapon Destroyed) though in practice, I've only really needed reaction, suppression, and wounds. I think most models with a reload weapon (like Allies Medium Walker) come with a reload token.

#3 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

A'h good, means I don't have to buy or make them then apart from a bit of printing, laminating and cutting.  And yes, a pdf would make things easier.

#4 SGTManuel

SGTManuel

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

It does say that the counters and weapon charts can be found online as well, haven't looked but I am sure they will be adding them soon if they are not up yet.

#5 larkinvain

larkinvain

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

SGTManuel said:

It does say that the counters and weapon charts can be found online as well, haven't looked but I am sure they will be adding them soon if they are not up yet.

You can find PDFs of tokens along with other things at:

http://www.fantasyfl...eidm=173&esem=4

#6 Peacekeeper_b

Peacekeeper_b

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

Suppression tokens are the ones  you will need the most. Other things, like reactions, damage to heroes/walkers, dug in, camoflage and such are just a matter of remembering or using a dice to notate the current number. Same can be done with suppression however.

#7 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

I'll probably make up unit cards like DT cards for DW, do you think it would be better to mark the cards for some effects rather than tokens scattered on the table.  There will probably be some that will need tokens so your opponant can easily see whats going on.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS