• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Runa

Runa

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hello,

in the rulebook there is: "Ship units in a Port may support a combat in the adjacent sea area but may not support a combat in any adjacent land area (not even in its connected land area). Ship units in a Port provide no defensive Combat Strength to a combat in its connected land area." What is connected area and what is adjacent area? Do I understand that ships in a Port can support even in another sea area where isn't Port located and is next to sea area where is Port? Thank you for answer.

#2 kauai1964

kauai1964

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Runa said:

Hello,

in the rulebook there is: "Ship units in a Port may support a combat in the adjacent sea area but may not support a combat in any adjacent land area (not even in its connected land area). Ship units in a Port provide no defensive Combat Strength to a combat in its connected land area." What is connected area and what is adjacent area? Do I understand that ships in a Port can support even in another sea area where isn't Port located and is next to sea area where is Port? Thank you for answer.

ADJACENT means "next to, adjoining, attached to, contiguous".  This means any sea area that is attached to a Port.

CONNECTED LAND AREA is the Land Area the Port belongs to (and is dependent on) - Pyke, Lannisport, Winterfell, Old Town, Sunspear, Storm's End, Dragonstone, White Harbor.

#3 Runa

Runa

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

Thank you for answer. I was little confused.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS