Photo

Will all Blood Moon adventure cards utilise the Day/Night mechanic?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Demarki

Demarki

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

This is something that troubles me since I would like to see new cards being added to the core game without using the new day/night mechanic. That way we can have more variety in our core game in case we don't want (or don't like) using the new gameplay mechanic.

So are we expected to see a couple new Events, Strangers, Places and Enemy cards that won't use the day/night mechanic? :)

#2 Fogity

Fogity

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Or, you can decide that you will play all of those cards as if it where night, they are not that dependent on the mechanics. Usually they sport a day and a night effect, so to only thing you need to do is choose one.

#3 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

@Demarki

I think that most of the cards will have the day/night mechanic.

It seems that it is not to much work to flip the day/night card after you draw a event.

If it really troubles you, then you can always choose for not buying this expansion.

Reaper, Frostmarch and Sacred Pool is adding already a lot of cards to the base game.

#4 Triple A

Triple A

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

I wonder if you can go the other way too.

Treat some normal event cards like Lunar Events to keep the effect around longer.

#5 Nemomon

Nemomon

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

Velhart said:

@Demarki

I think that most of the cards will have the day/night mechanic.

It seems that it is not to much work to flip the day/night card after you draw a event.

If it really troubles you, then you can always choose for not buying this expansion.

Reaper, Frostmarch and Sacred Pool is adding already a lot of cards to the base game.

Optionally You can play that only Lunar Events flip the day/night card

Enter the Talisman Island!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS