Photo

C'mon FFG, announce an expansion at your Terrinoth event! :)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 telengard

telengard

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

That is all.  

#2 Nyxus

Nyxus

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

or a much revised second edition.

#3 Kaermo

Kaermo

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:28 AM

They will definitely announce or present an expansion there.

It has just leaked that there's an expansion coming up.

#4 Style75

Style75

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

Details please on any Rune Age expansion rumours.

#5 Kaermo

Kaermo

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

It has appeared on preorder in a German online store with the German title "Rune Age: Schwur & Amboss".

Being asked the German publishers didn't make an official announcement but they hinted that they have been working on it.

#6 Style75

Style75

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. This is great news, I've been waiting for a Rune Age expansion ever since it released. I hope the expansion addresses some of the balance issues that have been discussed.  I'm fairly certain we'll see a number of new units for each faction, but I'd also like to see more cities and at least one new scenario. I'm really excited for this, I just hope we don't have to wait too long. I expect a gen-con release date.

Just in case anybody is wondering, the translation to English is:  "Rune Age: Oath & Anvil". Your guess is as good as mine as to what it means. I suspect the English version will have a different wording. When game titles are translated to other languages they often get changed to reflect the culture/language differences that might exist.

#7 allenkwest

allenkwest

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Maybe they will anounce a 5-6 player expansion for Runewars there with the two new races introduced in this box. I hope so. But I so looking forward to this expansion as well! 

• mvl4d likes this

#8 BlueHarlequin

BlueHarlequin

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

allenkwest said:

Maybe they will anounce a 5-6 player expansion for Runewars there with the two new races introduced in this box. I hope so. But I so looking forward to this expansion as well! 

THIS.  A thousand times this.

• mvl4d likes this

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS