Photo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hasharin

Hasharin

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

I'm completely new to this card game and I want to buy it, but after I buy the core set, what should I get? There's tons of expansions, and I was just wondering if you guys could help me. Thanks!

#2 Benjamin_Linus

Benjamin_Linus

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

It depends.  If you have someone you are playing against who has their own stuff, I'd recommend picking your favorite house deluxe expansion first and slowly pick up the others.  You will probably want to get another core set, but that can wait till later.  Check the sticky, it has some really good links.  Happy gaming.

#3 Hasharin

Hasharin

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

What do you mean "the sticky"? I don't know anyone that plays it, and I think I want to play as a House with a lot of military power.

#4 Benjamin_Linus

Benjamin_Linus

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

The thread that says "New Players Welcome!" at the top of the forum.  There's a link in there to another thread that has a lot of useful information about Houses, what to get next, deck building ( as you say you wanted something very strong militarily) etc.  

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS