Pen and Paper rpg for The World of Terrinoth

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maliganok

Maliganok

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

I would like to suggest an roleplaying game based in the world of terrinoth. It seems the world is deeply developed and I feel would make a wonderful setting. If anyone else agrees lets let these great desighners know!

#2 kuffdaddy

kuffdaddy

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

I too thought this would be a great idea.  There is som much already done for it.  I would also like to see novels about different areas of terrinoth.

#3 -wuhsawbe-

-wuhsawbe-

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

I've always wondered why there hasn't been an RPG done for the Terrinoth setting, given that the large number of games in about the realm.

I would also like to second the idea of seeing some Terrinoth novels as well!  I'd LOVE to read more into the lore… Come on FFG!

(Maybe there should be an "I can haz Terrinoth Novel" thread too!)

#4 kuffdaddy

kuffdaddy

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

A

Along with this we could expand the awesome figure ffg has been producing as of late to expand our descent campaigns.  New locales Like the island of zygana ( spelling) with new tiles.  As we have stated there is such a wealth of personalities and locations I can't believe this has not already happened

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS