Planned Further Releases??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vyrago

vyrago

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hi everyone.  First off....Big fan of this game.  I own all the expansions so far. 

Which is why im wondering what the future holds.  are there more expansions planned?  I know there has been talk of Greyjoy and Baratheon.  Has FFG said a word about anything?  I'm starting to fear this game is 'done'. 

#2 daveman006

daveman006

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

They just announced Baratheon.  I would love to see some Greyjoy, Tyrell and even old Targaryen with the commanders riding dragons!! Well that last one may be a wee bit overpowered but still cool.  I would love to see a series of scenarios with Roberts rebellion and the big battle of the Trident when he killed Rheagar Targaryen. I love this game and look forward to more scenarios!!

#3 vyrago

vyrago

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

OMG....I just saw this today.  thats AWESOME!   this is great, and i'm hopefull that more sets will follow!!!!!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS