1. The first event card says to place a cult leader in the chapel. Can you pick any space or should he be in the space next to the door?
2. The third event card says investigators may move one space. If they are in a space with a monster, does normal evade apply?
3. When drawing cards for the Dark Ritual, can you draw them one at a time or is it a blind draw?
4. Not specific to this story, but when do monsters become un-stunned? It says during investigator trading OR monster attack. If an investigator attacks a monster which results in the monster being stunned and then you start the keeper's turn and it's trading time and suddenly the monster is un-stunned there really is no point because now he can move and attack. The only benefit would be if an investigator attacks and THEN moves out of the square on the same turn they could avoid an evade check.
2. Yes. The evade-check does not take place if a monster is stunned, the Keeper moves the Investigator or the Investigator attacks the monster; which means: in any other case the Investigator needs to evade, if his/her player decides/ may decide to move the investigator.
3. One at a time. You pay one threat, you get your cards; if you are not satisfied, you pay another threat and you get more cards. But keep in mind that you may only hold up to 4 cards each for Trauma and for Mythos; if you hit the limit, you need to discard cards accordingly. And also keep in mind that you only have a small number of threats, if you did not save up ...
4. You un-stun monster in step 4 of the Keeper's turn; instead of attacking with a monster you may discard one stun-token.
All the best!
Edit - P.S.: Too early in the morning; so with the exception of point 3 I literally wrote the same as Dam ...