Last night we had quite a few strange situations, we solved them all and had no hard feelings but I would like some second oppinons on our solutions.
1. If you encounter a dragon scale at the hall of darkness you move away normally on your next turn since you didn't encounter the space, right...? As the board text says "on your next turn...".
2. Also we agreed that a roll for movement in the hall of darkness doesn't count as a movement roll in the sense that you can use the gilded compass. I think this was what we were most unsure about.
3. We play with the inherit rule concerning objects if your character is killed. This time the Necromancer fell in battle and the Cleric took his place, and therefore the player now was good instead of evil. He was carrying the chalice of darkness when he died, which the cleric obviously can't use. So we said it has to be dropped in the chapel, the clerics starting place. Is this right?
4. And I think there's no problem ditching the hag (or any other "bad" follower) at the Temple of Varthrax.
5. Last If you draw an event such as the rumor of riches (the one when you recive one gold if you roll a 1 in the same region as the card was drawn), do you place it on the space that the character is standing in or do you place it outside the board? Same goes for blizzard, dark denizens and all other event card that are active for at least 1 round of play...? We usually put them outside the board but I've a feeling it's the other way around.
Thankful for any opinions on these matters and hope you all had a chance to play this weekend. We had a blizzard outside so it was a good way to spend the evening.