• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sparkle

Sparkle

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

Hello,

I run a small club where we run demo events of Warhammer Invasion LCG. Last time we accidentally mixed the decks from Core Set together and we cannot find decklists on the web to sort the decks back. I googled but found only a spoiler list of the Core set, which does not contain the information on which card belongs to which of those four decks.

So, can anyone be please so kind and post the deck lists for all those four Core Set decks, so that I can sort the Core set back to the four decks? I cannot make demo events of the game now.

Thanks!

#2 ooogene

ooogene

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Check out deckbox.org. They have a lot of ways to filter for cards. Can get you any list you want. They are usually only a month or two behind on battle packs.

#3 Jowimus

Jowimus

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

There is also a excel file on boardgamegeek  that has the list you are looking for.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS