sea of blood map trees.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Asmuth

Asmuth

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

The island map in see of blood has several trees drawn on it.  I wasn't sure if these are actual trees that block line of sight, and provide shadowcloak, or if these are just artistic (as some can be very hard to see) and not meant to block line of sight.  These have a huge effect on spawning among other things, cut I couldn't find anything that specifically addressed it.

#2 Corbon

Corbon

• Members
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

Asmuth said:

The island map in see of blood has several trees drawn on it.  I wasn't sure if these are actual trees that block line of sight, and provide shadowcloak, or if these are just artistic (as some can be very hard to see) and not meant to block line of sight.  These have a huge effect on spawning among other things, cut I couldn't find anything that specifically addressed it.

They are trees.

If they were 'just artistic' then they would be drawn to look different from the tree tokens, but they aren't different, they are identical.

#3 Torin Negatia

Torin Negatia

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

yes, they are all trees, and all that green grassy looking stuff is Scrub.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS