• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Coven Hollow

Coven Hollow

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

These questions seem to come up in every game I play:

I know you can trade seven enemy points for 1 strength (referring to the physical kind: animal, monster, etc.) but can you collect points from the drunk in the Tavern and the Sentinel after you defeat them?

If you draw a fountain of wisdom card (or any other similar card), can you collect one craft immediately or do you have to wait until you land on the space again?

#2 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Coven Hollow said:

These questions seem to come up in every game I play:

I know you can trade seven enemy points for 1 strength (referring to the physical kind: animal, monster, etc.) but can you collect points from the drunk in the Tavern and the Sentinel after you defeat them?

If you draw a fountain of wisdom card (or any other similar card), can you collect one craft immediately or do you have to wait until you land on the space again?

No. Only cards with the keyword 'Enemy' may be exchanged for additional Strength.

Yes. You may immediately take one.

Ell.

#3 Coven Hollow

Coven Hollow

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Thanks for helping me!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS