Travel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LuciusII

LuciusII

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

Can someone explain me this step I understand all other basic rules. 

How can I explore "active location" during travel? Is that travel mean that I can put  redy charchter to explore that location with willpower during travel phase  or what, how that funcionate?

#2 Anodos

Anodos

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

Travel is nothing more than moving a location from staging to "active location". Unless there is some card effect stating otherwise, no progress tokens are placed during travel phase. It will not be till the next round during the questing phase that characters will be committed and all that. 

#3 LuciusII

LuciusII

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

ty

aha that mena if is location active that I will put progress point on location instead of putting on quest.

#4 LuciusII

LuciusII

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

ty

aha that mena if is location active that I will put progress point on location instead of putting on quest.

#5 Anodos

Anodos

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Correct. It also means that you don't count the threat of the active location during questing. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS