• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Uvatha

Uvatha

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

Howde people's :).

Just a idea but with all the events that last a few turns out there. And there sure to be more come blood moon. How about a think tank on making a set of rules that help players remember the turn each event is upto?

#2 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

I once made a set of counters for 4th Edition which were for remembering missed turns and the like...

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#3 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

A game action (die related?) that reinforces possible moves by Reaper, Werewolf, Dragon scales and what ever comes out of the remaining expansion sets.

On the other hand, some card about Character/Alt ending size, with a nice graphic of a clock or calendar, that could sit upright near the board or on the Crown.  Text with questions: Have you, moved the Reaper, Werewolf, waited out the Storm, Toad-shifting, etc.

In other words a visual way of taking stock on each turn.

#4 Persiatic

Persiatic

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hi, We usually use the strenght or Mana big tokens to place on events that last several turns. For the character missing turns we flip the char that is supposed to miss his next turn(s) so it is remembered. This works pretty well for us.

#5 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

Well, now that I know a little more about the timer card and how to place the lunar events or similar cards to "keep track" of these things, I am envisioning a little display I can create. Simple, just those little plastic card holders in some sort of designated space.

-Oberon

#6 JCHendee

JCHendee

• Members
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

For characters that miss a turn, simple lay the character's playing piece on its side on the current space. Less hassle than tokens or messing with cards in front of the player.

#7 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

I'm having a 'duh' moment right now! - Oberon

#8 JCHendee

JCHendee

• Members
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

It happens to all of us... more than once.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS