[FS] Complete set of Talisman

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bmonroe

bmonroe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

So, I've been buying the Talisman reprint since Black Library produced it a few years ago. I've got the core game, with components replaced with the Talisman Upgrade Kit, and -all- of the existing supplements.

And, in all that time, I've played the core game all of once. It's just sitting on my shelf, unused and unloved, and so I figured someone else might want all this stuff.

So, here's what I've got:

Talisman 4th Edition (Black Library Version, with relevant bits replaced with the Talisman Upgrade Pack)
Talisman: The Reaper
Talisman: The Dungeon
Talisman: The Frostmarch
Talisman: The Highland
Talisman: The Sacred Pool
Talisman: The Dragon

The retail value for all of this would be something like $275.

I'm willing to sell it all for $150+$10 shipping anywhere in the US (I'm in California). First come, first served, so if you want it, drop me a line. Paypal payments only, please.

As I said, the core game's been played once. The supplements are opened, and I've looked through them, but none of them have been played.

Fastest way to contact me if you're interested, is via email: zomben@yahoo.com.

Also, if you want to verify that I'm awesome, and won't screw you over, you can check my seller profile (zomben) on ebay.

#2 bmonroe

bmonroe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

These games have been sold.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS