Pictures of Table of Contents and Index

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Someone managed to get a couple pics of the Dust Warfare rule book and posted them here:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/04/exclusive-dust-warfare-approaches.html

Not sure if anyone can really get anything out of this that hasn't already been officially released, but hey, glad to see some more news of the game.

#2 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

One thing I notice is there are just 3 platoon options for each side, and none of them sound like they are walker=focused.  Looks like in this game, walkers are always support units and standard troops will always make up the bulk of the army.

#3 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Allows them the option to do it down the road though

#4 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

Oh for sure - and you can always house rule it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SSU expansion has additional platoon types for all factions.

#5 Romanus

Romanus

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

I actually prefer walkers to remain in the support rule, as it will make the game a lot more balanced rather then just pure walker forces dominating.  However I can see an armoured expansion coming our with all the races allowing for you to build pure mech lists.

Cheers,

Rom

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS