• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Petroni

Petroni

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

Hi!

I love this game and all and I'm eagerly expecting the update (any ETA on that?), but I'd really like to make a suggetion:

- Give us difficulty levels, please!

The game has become too easy. I find myself playing with 4 random characters and stick with them in order to make it more challenging. But I would love to raise number of stars needed to win, for example. (like 15 instead of 14 would make a big difference. 16 would be a hard challenge).

I think it's an easy thing to do in terms of code and it would give much more replayability to the game. 

Thanks!

#2 xris

xris

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Petroni said:

I love this game and all and I'm eagerly expecting the update (any ETA on that?), but I'd really like to make a suggetion:

- Give us difficulty levels, please!

The game has become too easy. I find myself playing with 4 random characters and stick with them in order to make it more challenging. But I would love to raise number of stars needed to win, for example. (like 15 instead of 14 would make a big difference. 16 would be a hard challenge).

I think it's an easy thing to do in terms of code and it would give much more replayability to the game.

It sounds like you wish to discuss Elder Sign: Omens, not Elder Sign (the board game).

I would suggest that you therefore post in the Elder Sign: Omens forum

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS