Shadow effect on Pursued by Shadow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dkabib

dkabib

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

So I'm playing right now and the Pursued by Shadow card was dealt as a shadow effect on combat, meaning that I need to choose an exhausted Ally and return it to my hand.

The problem is, does the Ally that I declared as a defender to the attack is considered as exhausted already so I need to remove it? He is the only ally card that I have right now.

#2 Valyrian Steel

Valyrian Steel

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

dkabib said:

So I'm playing right now and the Pursued by Shadow card was dealt as a shadow effect on combat, meaning that I need to choose an exhausted Ally and return it to my hand.

The problem is, does the Ally that I declared as a defender to the attack is considered as exhausted already so I need to remove it? He is the only ally card that I have right now.

Yes, in this instance you would have to remove the defending ally if he is the only ally you have in play. This will cause the attack to be undefended. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS