Photo

No response from FFG after emailing request for replacements?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Altez

Altez

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Did anyone else not get a response from FFG after emailing for replacement forbidden alchemy parts but still see replacements?

#2 Altez

Altez

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

Update on my own post. I had resent a request for the parts on 4/2/12 and told FFG of my missing Joe Diamond in my original MoM game. I got a response email next day notifying they had received the email and I would get my replacement package in 1-2 weeks. I came home on a half day from work on friday to see my forbidden alchemy replacement package, with free book, and joe diamond figure within just roughly 2 days.

Thank you kindly FFG.

#3 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Altez said:

Update on my own post. I had resent a request for the parts on 4/2/12 and told FFG of my missing Joe Diamond in my original MoM game. I got a response email next day notifying they had received the email and I would get my replacement package in 1-2 weeks. I came home on a half day from work on friday to see my forbidden alchemy replacement package, with free book, and joe diamond figure within just roughly 2 days.

Thank you kindly FFG.

Cool beans.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS