move to detention

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TwilighTime

TwilighTime

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Recently, while playing the new caprica expansion, we had a situation where there was a human player already in detention and a crisis card was pulled that resulted with the effect of "move a human character on new caprica to detention" My question is can the character who was already on there be selected to move there? thus not choosing anothee character on the planet? 

the verbage said any and not " not in there already".

#2 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

Nope... though this rule is technically for the Brig it applies to Detention too...

From the FAQ, page 2:

Q: If the a player is required to choose a character to send to the “Brig” or “Sickbay,” can he choose a character that is already there?
A: No. He also cannot choose a revealed Cylon player, or “Helo” before he is on the board.

#3 TwilighTime

TwilighTime

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Ya know, I read these forums and have often wondered why some people ask questions where the FAQ has an obvious answer.... Well it seems i am in that boat now! I know i read that section but must have missed it! lol.

Thank you for shrinking my ego! :D

#4 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Lol, we all miss stuff from time to time... I think I've played too much of this game cause I usually know the answers to such questions even if I don't know where to find the answer between the FAQ and three rulebooks.
And you should see some of the stupid questions I ask about AGoT...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS