• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 NobleSeven

NobleSeven

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hey gang!

I'm a game promoter and organizer at my local store in Wilmington, NC. A group of us just recently picked this game up on a whim and now have a player base of about 15 players. We are interested in putting together a tournament in the summer and meeting some other players on the East Coast. Feel free to email me at Legacyraines@hotmail.com and let me know if you'd be interested in joining us!

Thanks!

#2 ikatowi

ikatowi

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Hi there - I sent you an email about some ongoing NC activity!

#3 NobleSeven

NobleSeven

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:48 AM

Thanks! Yeah, joined the group last night as the LaughingStorm.

#4 dcdennis

dcdennis

• Members
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

the octgn tourney champ is in NC. not sure if he is near wilmington or not though.

#5 ikatowi

ikatowi

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

Is that branagan? If so, he's in Fayetteville, and he's come up to the Raleigh area a few times now. He is a really nice guy!

#6 sWhiteboy

sWhiteboy

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

We should probably start a dedicated Eastern NC meta thread.  The NC group has blown up from like 3 people to 20+ in the past two months.  We should let it be known on this forum in case people come looking.

EDIT:  Yeah, Kevin, he is talking about Branagan.

#7 Zordren

Zordren

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:18 AM

Glad to learn of more players close to me!  Look forward to meeting up with some of you later this month at CFG!

#8 Andrew.Taon

Andrew.Taon

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Any of you guys have a link to events and meet ups? I just got into the game and am willing to travel a bit to play (both AGoT and the new Star Wars LCG).  I'm in the Fayetteville area.

#9 Zordren

Zordren

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hey Andrew!  Sent you a PM.

#10 ikatowi

ikatowi

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Andrew, you should get an email from Roose Bolton. It may be in your spam folder if it doesn't show up in your inbox.

#11 Andrew.Taon

Andrew.Taon

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Thanks! I got it and posted

#12 C7Payne

C7Payne

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

Hey I'm in new jersey and also willing to travel a little bit for some games. I have a group of about 5 friends that play the AGOT LCG. We're looking to meet up with new players and get a look at the meta right now. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS